Ohio Ace Education Marketplace
Browse education service providers who have been approved to receive funds from Ohio ACE educational savings accounts.
Each Service Provider conducts their business differently and may collect payment for their goods/services in one of two ways:
1. Parent/Guardian pays for goods/services at time of service. This type of purchase can be reimbursed with OH ACE account funds directly to the parent/guardian via claim submission with an attached receipt in the OH ACE app as long as the parent/guardian has connected their bank account to the app.
2. Service Provider issues an invoice to the parent/guardian for goods/services. This invoice can be paid directly to the Service Provider using OH ACE account funds by submitting a claim with the attached invoice in the OH ACE app, as long as the Service Provider has set up their account to receive those funds.
Please check with each Service Provider ahead of a purchasing decision to ensure you are aware of their policy regarding payment at time of service or invoicing.
This service provider requires payment upfront : Yes
Phone Number: (866) 879-2966
Address: Virtual, Greenville, South Carolina 29609
Service Provider: 201339
Customers may select materials for a single subject (e.g., Math or Science) or all subjects for a complete grade level. We offer printed and electronic formats for nearly all products. Customers have the choice to self-teach or for the student to watch our certified teachers via pre-recorded DVDs or online. Parents are provided access to Homeschool Hub, a proprietary learning management system, which allows them to assign and monitor coursework across an entire academic year for each student, assign non-BJU Press courses and activities, record grades, keep an updated GPA, access additional learning resources, and generate progress reports. BJU Press materials are written and produced in Greenville, South Carolina, and shipped to our customers worldwide. Only approved educational items are reimbursable. Please visit this link for full details.
Homeschoolers may only purchase the following:
- Learning curriculum (including books)
- Learning materials: consumables i.e. supplies which are consumed, destroyed, or expended by the student in the process of use
- Manipulatives: physical objects that are used as teaching tools to engage students in hands-on learning.
Please note that ACE account funds cannot be used for the purchase of electronic devices.