Ohio Ace Education Marketplace
Browse education service providers who have been approved to receive funds from Ohio ACE educational savings accounts.
Each Service Provider conducts their business differently and may collect payment for their goods/services in one of two ways:
1. Parent/Guardian pays for goods/services at time of service. This type of purchase can be reimbursed with OH ACE account funds directly to the parent/guardian via claim submission with an attached receipt in the OH ACE app as long as the parent/guardian has connected their bank account to the app.
2. Service Provider issues an invoice to the parent/guardian for goods/services. This invoice can be paid directly to the Service Provider using OH ACE account funds by submitting a claim with the attached invoice in the OH ACE app, as long as the Service Provider has set up their account to receive those funds.
Please check with each Service Provider ahead of a purchasing decision to ensure you are aware of their policy regarding payment at time of service or invoicing.
Home Science Tools
This service provider requires payment upfront : Yes
Phone Number: (406) 256-0990
Address: Virtual, Billings, Montana 59102
Service Provider: 201763
We don't offer a service. We sell science curriculum, curriculum kits, science kits, and science lab supplies. Our mission is to inspire learning so that students grow and impact their world. Our products amplify the learning experience through wonder and hands-on discovery. Our products make teaching science more impactful and affordable with less prep time. We provide engaging and effective hands-on science education products for home and school. Please visit this link for full details.
Homeschoolers may only purchase the following:
- Learning curriculum (including books)
- Learning materials: consumables i.e. supplies which are consumed, destroyed, or expended by the student in the process of use
- Manipulatives: physical objects that are used as teaching tools to engage students in hands-on learning.
Please note that ACE account funds cannot be used for the purchase of electronic devices.