Ohio Ace Education Marketplace
Browse education service providers who have been approved to receive funds from Ohio ACE educational savings accounts.
Each Service Provider conducts their business differently and may collect payment for their goods/services in one of two ways:
1. Parent/Guardian pays for goods/services at time of service. This type of purchase can be reimbursed with OH ACE account funds directly to the parent/guardian via claim submission with an attached receipt in the OH ACE app as long as the parent/guardian has connected their bank account to the app.
2. Service Provider issues an invoice to the parent/guardian for goods/services. This invoice can be paid directly to the Service Provider using OH ACE account funds by submitting a claim with the attached invoice in the OH ACE app, as long as the Service Provider has set up their account to receive those funds.
Please check with each Service Provider ahead of a purchasing decision to ensure you are aware of their policy regarding payment at time of service or invoicing.
This service provider requires payment upfront : Yes
Phone Number: 6066364678
Address: Virtual PO Box 92, Nancy, Kentucky 42544
Service Provider: 201921
We attend home school conventions as speakers and vendors. We also have a website where most of our retail sales are generated. Please visit this link for full details.
Homeschoolers may only purchase the following:
- Learning curriculum (including books)
- Learning materials: consumables i.e. supplies which are consumed, destroyed, or expended by the student in the process of use
- Manipulatives: physical objects that are used as teaching tools to engage students in hands-on learning.
Please note that ACE account funds cannot be used for the purchase of electronic devices.