Ohio Ace Education Marketplace
Browse education service providers who have been approved to receive funds from Ohio ACE educational savings accounts.
Each Service Provider conducts their business differently and may collect payment for their goods/services in one of two ways:
1. Parent/Guardian pays for goods/services at time of service. This type of purchase can be reimbursed with OH ACE account funds directly to the parent/guardian via claim submission with an attached receipt in the OH ACE app as long as the parent/guardian has connected their bank account to the app.
2. Service Provider issues an invoice to the parent/guardian for goods/services. This invoice can be paid directly to the Service Provider using OH ACE account funds by submitting a claim with the attached invoice in the OH ACE app, as long as the Service Provider has set up their account to receive those funds.
Please check with each Service Provider ahead of a purchasing decision to ensure you are aware of their policy regarding payment at time of service or invoicing.
Seton Educational Media
This service provider requires payment upfront : No
Phone Number: (540) 636-9990
Address: 1350 Progress Drive, Front Royal, Virgina 22630
Service Provider: 201955
The organization is an accredited school that provides books, lesson plans, tests, counseling, grading, and report cards to parents of over twenty thousand enrolled students who teach their children at home for grades pre-K through 12. The organization provides a Catholic home education program and publishes over 200 Catholic textbooks. Our achievements are measured by the success with which our students are educated by Seton and their parents and the quality of education they receive. Our students average one to two grade levels above their public school counterparts on standard achievement tests. Only approved educational items are reimbursable. Please visit this link for full details.
Homeschoolers may only purchase the following:
- Learning curriculum (including books)
- Learning materials: consumables i.e. supplies which are consumed, destroyed, or expended by the student in the process of use
- Manipulatives: physical objects that are used as teaching tools to engage students in hands-on learning.
Please note that ACE account funds cannot be used for the purchase of electronic devices.