Ohio Ace Education Marketplace
Browse education service providers who have been approved to receive funds from Ohio ACE educational savings accounts.
Each Service Provider conducts their business differently and may collect payment for their goods/services in one of two ways:
1. Parent/Guardian pays for goods/services at time of service. This type of purchase can be reimbursed with OH ACE account funds directly to the parent/guardian via claim submission with an attached receipt in the OH ACE app as long as the parent/guardian has connected their bank account to the app.
2. Service Provider issues an invoice to the parent/guardian for goods/services. This invoice can be paid directly to the Service Provider using OH ACE account funds by submitting a claim with the attached invoice in the OH ACE app, as long as the Service Provider has set up their account to receive those funds.
Please check with each Service Provider ahead of a purchasing decision to ensure you are aware of their policy regarding payment at time of service or invoicing.
The Learning Bean
This service provider requires payment upfront : Yes
Phone Number: (567) 343-2295
Address: 3550 Executive pkwy 7174, Toledo, Ohio 43606
Service Provider: 202121
The Learning Bean was founded by Ella Simmons to help educators and parents with education solutions that help children succeed. Whether you’re a parent, teacher, or school we offer strategic education training, resources, and tools that will increase learning outcomes. Our signature program THE KINDERGARTEN PREP PROGRAM helps to prepare children for Kindergarten readiness. We train parents and educators on our systematic explicit instruction program that teaches early literacy, and math skills. What is the kindergarten prep program? An early literacy and math program that uses a multi-sensory approach to learning letters, phonemic awareness, and early math concepts. This program provides parent training, guided lesson plans, student workbooks, and additional learning materials. This program empowers parents to provide one-on-one, direct instruction that targets skills in reading and in math. This program is designed to help children build the fundamental skills to be successful in school. Only approved educational items are reimbursable. Please visit this link for full details.
Homeschoolers may only purchase the following:
- Learning curriculum (including books)
- Learning materials: consumables i.e. supplies which are consumed, destroyed, or expended by the student in the process of use
- Manipulatives: physical objects that are used as teaching tools to engage students in hands-on learning.
Please note that ACE account funds cannot be used for the purchase of electronic devices.